From: [identity profile] lightning-hound.livejournal.com


Since we're using icons to explain ourselves... what the hell. *shrug*

From: [identity profile] lightning-hound.livejournal.com


Yes way. But you know I'll lose an icon battle because I'm cheap and won't pay for shitloads like you have.

From: [identity profile] citiesfalling.livejournal.com


I only have 30. Because some kind, kind soul bought be two months of paid time.

From: [identity profile] lightning-hound.livejournal.com


Don't look at me. I'm too much of an asshole. *smirkygrin*

From: [identity profile] citiesfalling.livejournal.com


I'll remember that next time I go out and spam my harddrive with 50+ Icons for you.

From: [identity profile] sunrise-flyer.livejournal.com


Thanks for reminding me that I need to find more icons. *smile*

From: [identity profile] algorithmkey.livejournal.com


There are so many words I could use, but.. I think that might be the best reply.

From: [identity profile] sunrise-flyer.livejournal.com


But it's difficult to find ones that capture me.

Bird from the cage. Nice one. *laughs*
.

Profile

maxasaurusrex: (Default)
Maxwell Adelaide Arcturus

Most Popular Tags

Powered by Dreamwidth Studios

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags